Complete solution for clients requiring outsourced POS/literature storage & distribution to the UK & internationally
For any manufacturer or retailer, big or small, it is important that you maintain full control of your inventory, supporting marketing materials and point of sale/literature. We have extensive experience in working with clients to provide efficiencies in stock management, ongoing long-term contract fulfilment, management of authorisation levels, invoicing & despatch.
POS Online Platforms
We offer an online secure POS ordering platform allowing internal stakeholders to place orders via desktop, mobile or tablet to monitor and order stock to new and pre-saved locations.
Our system can identify customer IDs, originator & receipt details, take bulk requests, delivery notes & more. We can even set authorisation levels if wished so certain stakeholders can order different quantities/items.
Your main stakeholder can monitor your stock and order levels via a 24/7 dashboard. Reminders can be set when stock levels are running low and are we also happy to speak to your suppliers on your behalf to maintain stock levels and co-ordinate deliveries.
Once an order has been received this is directly fed into our fulfilment system ‘Newton’ allowing us to pick, fulfil & despatch orders. We also offer same day delivery for orders placed before noon if needed urgently. All POS orders are packed and collated then despatched to arrive promptly with full order tracking and email notifications.
Use of MRM’s ‘Newton’ cloud based bespoke management & fulfilment system that delivers;
- Live 24/7 reporting – dashboard plus downloadable reports
- User-defined access levels to stock / reporting
- Controls to limit stock that can be ordered at a user level
- Authorisation processes to control quantities that can be ordered
- Payment processing / invoice data extracts
- Alerts reminding you when you are running low.
- Integration can be developed with a client’s own online POS / literature ordering platform
- Integration within ecommerce (sales website) if needed.
- Bespoke reporting (integrate with our clients own invoicing systems.)
Our POS storage and fulfilment services include:
- Bulk long-term & short term storage.
- Re-packaging options (orders can be knitted, wrapped + more)
- Multiple UK & international despatch options set within the system to automatically determine the optimal despatch method. Trackable from start to finish.
- Supplier replenishment order processing
- Separate quarantine area for expired / damaged stock.