Having supported charity clients throughout most of our 25
years, we understand their needs when considering outsourcing to not only
maintain the values that they stand for but efficiently process the funds that
But it’s not just about minimising the costs. Partnering
with a reliable, expert organisation that can provide an instant and deep
understanding of your corporate governance requirements and experience in
proactively delivering against your fundraising needs, means you can ensure that every
penny of the monies you generate can be made to work as hard as possible.
Outsourcing your requirements means that even if your activity is simply
seasonal, you are able to tap into 100% expertise, technology and knowledge
whatever your needs.
The team here at MRM understands that for you, your campaign
is like Christmas. It needs to happen on a specific date, with no excuses for
delays. Everything in the run up has to be perfect as if Father Christmas is
delayed, or hasn’t got the right presents to deliver – the elves will be on the
naughty step for the next 11 months!
We’ve also been through the procurement process with a
number of charity clients so won’t be fazed by the need to complete an
Information Security questionnaire, to discuss data integration from your
existing fundraising platform(s), talk about return data feeds to measure the
value of fundraisers, or to sit down over a coffee and talk through the
challenges you’re facing, the SLA’s you would require and how we can take the
pressure off you, so that you can focus on your priorities.
Our services are award winning. They allow you to concentrate on the core elements of creativity, fundraising, grant management and helping beneficiaries, while we take care of all the fulfilment, print and delivery elements. Working for clients such as BBC Children in Need, Comic Relief, Grocery Aid and others, the team at MRM understands the need for confidentiality, excellence of account management, and transparency of operation – allowing you to feel confident that we will deliver our elements of the campaign on time, every time helping you to do more for less.
Our charity fulfilment outsourcing services include:
- Ecommerce & fundraising website platforms – development of bespoke ecommerce platforms to transact ecommerce orders & handle requests for fundraising packs
- Ecommerce order fulfilment – pick, pack & despatch of ecommerce orders to consumers
- Bulk despatch - of products to corporate partners & major retailers
- Deposit scheme management – for schools, including management of deposit payments and chasing balances letters
- Secure warehousing – to manage all your ecommerce, event stock and corporate support order requests
- Branded merchandise - sourcing of branded, pantone matched merchandise
- Fundraising pack collation – Hand collation of complex sponsorship packs
- Print management - printing of brochures, integrated sponsorship forms / giros, thank you certificates
- Response data capture – working within HMRC Gift Aid guidance to make accurate calculations on Gift Aid from sponsorship forms
- Banking and Payment Processing – even in multi currencies if required
- Planning – experienced account management teams with specialist resource that delivers great service not just during campaigns but pre and post as well
- Transparency – proactive, tailored real time reporting providing you with actionable management information
- Data Security – adherence the highest standards and processes in the exchange and management of your data
Why not get in touch – please email firstname.lastname@example.org or
call on 01858 414777 and let’s see how we can support your fundraising