Whether you are looking to process payments from customers or you want to make payments to them, as a BACS approved Bureau and being PCI-DSS compliant, we can manage all your payment processing requirements and our systems are regularly audited and tested by clients including the UK government, BBC and major charities.
Our BACS approved status allows us to keep processes simple and easy for our clients:
- Transact payments direct to consumer bank accounts
- Make payments from client accounts using our BACS Bureau status
- Schedule regular payments i.e. for our retailer coupon clients
- Secure payment processing facility allows us to transact payments via credit & debit cards
- Proforma invoice management
- Deposit scheme management - typically used by charity clients for school orders
- Multi currency payment processing - MRM currently supports 15 currencies and this is ever growing
- For data security, bank account details are validated using web services and any bank details captured online are protected by encryption, using SSL digital certificates
- Integration with client website or development of standalone ecommerce websites using MRM's in-house IT team
As you would expect, for an organisation dealing with payments on behalf of clients, we require staff to have experience in a similar secure environment (for example, in handling cash/money off next purchase vouchers) where a high degree of trust and confidentiality is proven.
Credit and debit cards are processed by a third-party payment services provider. For Internet transactions, we use a secure payment page, which can be branded to integrate seamlessly with our clients’ websites whilst mail order and telephone order (MOTO) transactions use secure web services direct from our fulfilment system, Alchemy. This service complies fully with Payment Card Industry Data Security Standards (PCI-DSS) and no card holder details are stored on MRM’s network.