Halloween is nearly here – only 5 weeks to go.
2020 is flying by with pumpkins and fancy dress outfits already in supermarkets – but it’s not too late to get in touch with your urgent Halloween fulfilment requests.
Halloween is the perfect time for brands to let their creative juices flow and have some fun to attract customers’ awareness & attention to their products. According to www.notonthehighstreet.com (1) there has been a huge spike in interest with items connected to 31st October, and it’s believed that with Halloween falling on a Saturday this year combined with the limitations that the pandemic has caused, it’s forcing everyone to look at alternative options to the traditional Halloween traditions.
At MRM we offer a wide range of fulfilment services for every occasion and day of the year. Don’t be a pumpkin; if you’re wanting to plan a spook-tacular promotion, get in touch with us today!
What do we provide?
Our fulfilment process is centred around creating a smooth customer journey - all the way from purchase to being delivered directly to your customer’s door.
At MRM we take care of everything - with all our services all under one roof, from:
We have a simple 3 step process:
1. Get in touch either via email or phone and let us know the type of campaign you want to run & the volumes.
2. We will provide a quote including:
- Suitable packaging (range of environmentally friendly options)
- Data layout of customer records
- Delivery options
3. Confirm your quote, dates and send us your customer details. We are spookily efficient and will collate, create and despatch straight to your customer’s door.
Halloween fulfilment promotion ideas?
Don’t let time be a barrier. We provide a number of off the shelf solutions – click here to read our recently published blog regarding top 5 Halloween promotion ideas, featuring the following:
- Halloween prize draw/ chance to win/ on pack promotion
- Buy one, get one free (BOGO of BOGOF) Halloween cashback
- Surprise and delight
- Treats (Rewards) for your staff
For further information on how we can assist with your fulfilment requirements. Don’t hesitate to get in touch with Helen via email: Helen.firstname.lastname@example.org or call Helen on 01858 414 767.